Long Distance Learning via SKYPE is a good option for students who will miss more than 2 weeks of school because they will be out-of-town for personal or professional reasons. For example,
- Are you going on a long distance trip with your family?
- Are you an athlete or artist whose competitions or performances will take you away from your school?
- Are you moving?
Long Distance Learning via SKYPE is a good option for international students who are learning English as a Foreign Language and wish to connect with an American teacher who can help them with pronunciation, conversation, vocabulary, grammar and writing.
Long Distance Learning via SKYPE is a good option for international students who would like a personalized and affordable plan for applying to U.S. colleges or universities. For example,
- Do you know which state colleges or universities are recruiting foreign students from your country?
- Do you know which colleges or universities are suitable for your daughter or son based on his or her grades, test scores and academic interests?
- Do you know how to prepare your son or daughter for applying to college abroad and for living abroad as an international student ( can she or he drive a car?).
If you are interested in Long Distance Learning via SKYPE, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on rates and schedules.
Before beginning a long distance learning program, I require a complimentary ten minute SKYPE interview with each student and parent/guardian. All SKYPE sessions are paid in advance via PayPal. SKYPE sessions may be cancelled and rescheduled without penalty provided 24 hour notice is submitted via email or text. I allow for one emergency cancellation at no charge.
[wp_paypal_payment_box_for_any_amount email=”email@example.com” description=”payment for xyz”]